An Interesting Experience In Ramadhan

07 November 2007 |

My first time I learn fasting is when iwas eight years old or at the third grade elementary school. What impressed me was on the first day and several days of ramadhan. Probably because it was my first day I almost canceled my fasting but then I saw the clock I became strong again because I liked when the showed time at 5 pm. It meant that maghrib would come soon, then I decided to continue my fasting.

After several days I forgot that was fasting month so I went to booth to buy some food and without feeling guilty, I ate that food when I went home I did thet in front of my family.

Then my family told me that it was fasting month and it was not the time for eating. I smiled shamelly than I threw away the food, I asked my self “is my fasting canceled?” then my family answer “ate and drank in fasting with forgot, the fasting can be continue”. That moment I happy and continue my fasting. And that ramadhan is my first time fasting.

0 komentar: